Here is the easy way to turn off or disable User Access Control in MS Windows Vista.
WARNING: Although very annoying it is advised to keep UAT on and not to run your PC with admintrator permissions. Hopefully MS will make it a little more configurable and therefore more useful in the future.
1. in the search field of the Start button type ‘System Config’ and press ENTER or select ‘System Configuration’ from the search result above.
(NOTE: The System Configuration Tool has got lots of very useful functions and can be good at disabling startup programs too. However use caution here and don’t do anything you are not sure of!)
2. Select the ‘Tools’ tab
3. Scroll down and select ‘Disable UAC’
4. Click the ‘Launch’ button.
Done. However you will now get annoying Security Alerts from ,Windows security Center’ the system tray that UAC is disabled.
To Turn this off do the following:
1. Open the ‘Windows Security Center’ by double clicking on the red shield
2. Click on ‘Change the way Security Center alerts me’ at the botom of the left side.
3. Select the option you are happy with.