Here’s what to do if you get the “Xcode license must be accepted in order to be connected and working against a Mac”.
- Install and start Xcode on the Mac
- If prompted to accept the Xcode license…accept it.
If you find that you still can’t connect with the same message then you need to performs the following:
- Open Xcode > Preferences > Location
- Set the ‘Command Line Tools:’ to the latest Xcode version
- Open a Terminal window
sudo xcodebuild -license
- Follow the instruction (press space bar till you get to the end, then type ‘agree’ and enter.
- Try to reconnect the Mac Agent
For general help on Mac Agent connection issues see https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/ios/getting_started/installation/windows/connecting-to-mac/troubleshooting/
Thanks to Edmund Gorski for the command line license accepting work around.